How can you call yourself a Christian and Support Hate

TNT

Tulelake New Times

tulelakenews.online

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT July 28, 2024 Overnights Midnight to 6 AM

TNT Worldwide July 24th KTNT

JgTheBoss TNT Worldwide July 22nd 9 PM to Midnight

Overnights with JgTheBoss TNT Worldwide July 21st, 2024

TNT July 19th 9 PM to Midnight KTNT with JgTheBoss

Still Moments

How can you call yourself a Christian and Support Hate

How can you support someone for president when everything out of his foul mouth is hate, and still call yourself a Christian?

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Gandhi

We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

1 Corinthians 13

English Standard Version

The Way of Love

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant

5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b]

6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Colossians 4:6

English Standard Version

6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

1 John 4:20

English Standard Version

20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen.

1 John 4:18

English Standard Version

18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

https://www.mixcloud.com/JgTheBoss/subscribe/

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments

  1. Anyone claiming they are a Christian and who supports the POS Trump will answer to my Boss, God Almighty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Up from here" written by James C. Garland

Tulelake, the untold story... Chapter Three

"UP FROM HERE" Chapter 1: Roseanne Barr RW