UPDATED: EUREKA! I found it, the pot of gold I have been looking for all of my life and you can too.

Making A Difference

KLAMATH FALLS, OR—EUREKA! I found it, the pot of gold

I discovered something that was right in front of me for years but I kept just overlooking or not even thinking about it until now. What made me think about was trying to do videos on my movie idea, "Lucky Man" that I wrote when I was just 19 years old. And through the years it has just sat collecting dust. As I would need a major amount of money or budget to produce my vision of it. Way out of my neighbor of being able to produce it less well in anyway right now filming it, and not with video but with the film. So it has just sat along with the rest of my plays I have written over the years.

The last straw that broke the camels back, as they say, was with the last video I was working on to upload for promo four on YouTube. When I got a notice as I usually do from YouTube. on a copyright notice.

Hi TheRealRocks4me,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: Lucky Man Promo Four

Copyrighted content: Video clip

Claimed by: MC for Warner Bros.

That was it, I have had enough of that BS in trying to put together my vision of "Lucky Man" on YouTube. As the same thing with "Last Chance Hotel" I have trying to promote the idea of the series. Even with that I was getting copyright notices like the following:

Hi TheRealRocks4me,

A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up

Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Video title: Making A Difference

Copyrighted content: KF012901_Clown_Circus-Dynamedion Music

Claimed by: AdRev for a 3rd Party

I had a choice Youtube could remove the song and why should they get ad revue on my videos now that I plan on getting the ad revenue myself so why should share with someone making a claim on only one of the songs I used but was not important anyway. The music I used for the video about I just picked the songs at random, so what if there is one song missing and people hear no music in that spot in the video above. I just edited the music in to sound better instead of just me talking. To help make it less boring of it just being me, so I added the music to it.

And here are the notices I got for the ELP music and Pink Floyd-Time below:

Lucky Man Promo One

Copyrighted content was found in your video.
The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, ads might appear on it.
Viewing restrictions None

Jerusalem - Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Sound recording 0:00 - 2:45 play match WMG
On behalf of: BMG Rights Management LLC

Monetized by copyright owner

Remove song
File a dispute

Lucky Man Promo Two

Ads might appear on your video.

Copyrighted content was found in your video.

The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, ads might appear on it.

Viewing restrictions None

C'Est La Vie - Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Sound recording 0:36 - 4:51 play match WMG UMG

On behalf of: Rhino (Pure) Monetized by copyright owner

Remove song

File a dispute

Lucky Man Promo Three

Viewing restrictions None

Time (2011 Remastered Version) - Pink Floyd

Sound recording 0:35 - 7:23 play match Pink Floyd

On behalf of: Pink Floyd Music Ltd.(2016)

Monetized by copyright owner

Remove song
File a dispute

Visual content

4:25 - 7:24 play match Home Box Office Inc.

Tracked by copyright owner

File a dispute

And that was it that is enough, even some slimeball was trying to get ad revenue from my video above. So their music is being removed from my video about by YouTube and they will no longer have a claim to MY VIDEO. It takes all kinds.

Which in turn has given me the idea to do what I am just starting now with MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS. And you can too, that is why I am sharing this information will all of you that I just discovered. If you take the time to follow along as to what I a doing as an example you could be making money at sharing with others your life experiences. I have made anything yet at as this is just the beginning of what I plan on doing and the videos on subjects I have experience and knowledge in from this day forward and you can too.

Just watch me and see how well I began to do it and it if it works out you could be doing it too. And that is what this all about, not just for me but for you as well.

In the meantime here is a link you can check out and see if it gives you any ideas like it did me, How much money does a YouTuber make? How do YouTubers make money? A Full-Time YouTubers

Learn how to edit your video for Youtube

Lesson Two Video Editing

Good luck and keep watching my latest videos on many different subjects coming soon and share them with others to see too.

Best regards and thanks for stopping by,

James Garland of Tulelake News
Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

James Garland Facebook Page ---> Here

James Charles Garlan@JamesCGarland Twitter ---> Here

TheRealRocks4me YouTube Channel ---> Here

Please click for more stories and articles ---> Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tribes

"Up from here" written by James C. Garland